Welcome to the Lincolnshire Alert website
Lincolnshire Alert (LincsAlert) is a community messaging system run by Lincolnshire Police.
The messaging system acts a tool for the police to give information to the registered members on crime reduction and community safety issues. Members are also able to provide information to the police. If you would like to receive updates in your neighbourhood area, click on the register tab for further details. You can unsubscribe, update and manage your profile and messages at any time
Benefits of the system include:
- Website available 24 hours a day.
- Totally confidential, secure service, your data is never shared without your consent
- Configure how and when you want to receive messages,
- Subscribe to receive alerts by email, phone, and text.
- Reply to messages instantly
- View crime stat reports for your local area,
- Completely free to receive service
- Unsubscribe at anytime
Lincolnshire currently supports the following schemes:
Quote received from a registered member May 2014:
'I am signed up to Lincs Alert and wanted to tell you how valuable I feel the service is. I receive emails a handful of times each week. It feels the right number - not too many, they are relevant to me, impressively they are very responsive (for example a reminder to be vigilant after break-ins this week was received within a day of the incidents taking place). They also seem reassuring; if I received an email about every attempted break-in I probably would be worried but they strike a nice balance.
- Neighbourhood Watch
- Allotment Watch
- COPS - Canines on Patrol
- Caravan Watch
- Waterway Watch
- Farm and Country Business Watch
- Business Watch
- Faith Watch - religious buildings
I am grateful to both you individually for being the human face of policing in the area, and to those involved in the scheme for which I hope you will convey my message.'